The term “awakened” is often used by spiritual seekers or within certain meditation and yoga groups. This implies that the person has somehow woken up from a dream/nightmare that they had been living.
“No more masks” is a common mantra used by many who like to get into downward dog every morning.
“I once lived an unconscious existence whereas now I am living consciously” would be a common perception amongst the members of these groups.
My questions to these sentiments are:
1.What if you’re in a new dream/nightmare right now and you still haven’t realised it?
2. What if your new mask is “I’m conscious”.
3. What if your guru is only passing on his dream to you?
4. What if the saying “everything is what it is”- is ALL THERE IS?
5. What if it’s all a dream and this new dream is just a new one of many more to come?
6. And what if it’s all the same dream?
Conclusion: This is it my friends- wholeness doesn’t get any better or worse. How can you improve on wholeness? One-ness is One-ness, nothing more nothing less.
It’s all exactly how it’s meant to be with no mistakes, so play around and enjoy the sleep.